Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dear Parents, I am Mr Razlee, Form Teacher of 4-6. I am pleased to present to you, our class blog. This blog serves as an online journal where i will post up
entries which will include pictures of outdoor/indoor class activities, pupils' works, school's events and teaching strategies applied in our lessons. I have also created an 'Interactive Corner' where parents and pupils are welcomed to
leave your comments. I hope this blog will also bridge the gap between teacher and parents and for us to collaborate and work together to nurture and develop
your children holistically.
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006

P.E lessons
Our Pledge
Welcome to Our Blog





Make-A-Fruity Kebab-Competition
Friday, February 03, 2006

In line with unit 2 (Healthy food and exercises) for English Language, we decided to have a Make-A-Fruity Kebab-Competition. Not only they learnt how to prepare a healthy food but they also learnt procedural writing indirectly whereby they have to follow the instructions and step-by-step procedure while making the fruity kebab. The pupils had a lot of fun and this is one of the many 'beyond classroom' activities that I will incorporate during my teaching. These are some of the snapshots taken during the competition.
To ensure safety and hygiene, pupils were given plastic gloves and plastic knives to do the cutting and slicing of fruits. A plastic plate was given to each one of them to serve as a cutting board. Let's take a look at what they've done.....
Image hosting by Photobucket
They start to cut the fruits to their desired shapes and creativity
Image hosting by Photobucket
Ariffin: Yum yum... I can't wait to have a bite on them...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Jodi: Where is my maid when I need you most?
Image hosting by Photobucket
These kids were so engrossed in their activity that they didn't even realize I was capturing their pictures!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
The girls can always depend on the boys for help...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Who says boys can't do culinary works?
The Final Product
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Matthew: No way I'm going to give you for free!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Michelle's group even came out with salad dressing!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Benedict: Buy one and get one free!
Muammar: Oh really?!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Patrick: We got M&Ms!
Image hosting by Photobucket
These are our winners! Their culinary skills and presentation is very appealing!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
After finished preparing their fruit kebabs, it's time for them to invite the teachers and school staff to some healthy snacks!

 Mr Razlee wrote a class entry  at 7:04 AM
|

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Interactive Corner

 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

 Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 WantedFonts

Blogger
Getty Images
Photo Bucket