Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dear Parents, I am Mr Razlee, Form Teacher of 4-6. I am pleased to present to you, our class blog. This blog serves as an online journal where i will post up
entries which will include pictures of outdoor/indoor class activities, pupils' works, school's events and teaching strategies applied in our lessons. I have also created an 'Interactive Corner' where parents and pupils are welcomed to
leave your comments. I hope this blog will also bridge the gap between teacher and parents and for us to collaborate and work together to nurture and develop
your children holistically.
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006

Total Defence Day
Greetings...
Make-A-Fruity Kebab-Competition
P.E lessons
Our Pledge
Welcome to Our Blog





A Fun-based English Lesson
Sunday, March 05, 2006

In NIE, we were taught the different strategies to suit the different learning styles of our pupils. One of the most successful and effective strategies is the hands-on method whereby pupils get to do a fun-based hands-on activity which is in-line with the main objective of the lesson. So for this particular lesson, pupils were taught the strategy on completing an open-ended cloze passage. For this lesson, I chose a cloze passage on the topic Origami. But before we got into the proper lesson, the kids got to do an Origami activity in the AVA Room.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I led them step by step during the Origami activity using the visualiser
Image hosting by Photobucket
After doing the hands-on activity, pupils have gained some background knowledge on the activity Origami and based on that experiential knowledge, they somehow could apply that knowledge to solve the cloze passage pertaining to Origami.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Pupils worked in small groups to solve and complete the cloze passages.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

 Mr Razlee wrote a class entry  at 7:04 AM
|

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Interactive Corner

 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

 Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 WantedFonts

Blogger
Getty Images
Photo Bucket