Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dear Parents, I am Mr Razlee, Form Teacher of 4-6. I am pleased to present to you, our class blog. This blog serves as an online journal where i will post up
entries which will include pictures of outdoor/indoor class activities, pupils' works, school's events and teaching strategies applied in our lessons. I have also created an 'Interactive Corner' where parents and pupils are welcomed to
leave your comments. I hope this blog will also bridge the gap between teacher and parents and for us to collaborate and work together to nurture and develop
your children holistically.
 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
July 2006
September 2006

Our 4/6 Athletes!
Fancy Dress Competition
SA1 Top-achievers
Miscellaneous Photos of Term 2
Learning Maths In A Fun Way
Learning Journey to Kampong Glam
CA 1 Best Achievers
CA 1 Results
A Fun-based English Lesson
Total Defence Day





The New Kid On The Blog
Wednesday, July 26, 2006

When Semester 2 commenced, we received a new member, Ong Jia Le. Welcome on board, Jia Le. Now, you're a part of us.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 Mr Razlee wrote a class entry  at 7:04 AM
|

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Interactive Corner

 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

 Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 WantedFonts

Blogger
Getty Images
Photo Bucket